Beaverhead County Public Health is committed to promote physical and mental health and prevent disease, injury, and disability for Beaverhead County citizens. We keep the public health by assessing the community’s health needs. We work closely with many agencies including the schools, law enforcement, environmental health, health care providers, and the hospital to develop the best policies to meet those needs.
Services are provided by friendly, qualified staff at low or no cost.
Public Health accepts commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, cash, and checks. We are unable to process credit cards.
- Beaverhead County WIC (Women Infant Child Supplemental Nutrition Program)
- Tuesdays: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sheridan WIC (Madison County)
- Every 3rd Tuesday in Sheridan at the Community Health Center building.
- Appointments made by calling (406) 683-4771
- Beaverhead Family Planning Clinic
- Thursdays: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Beaverhead Immunization Clinic
- Wednesdays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Communicable Disease Investigation
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Courses
- Public Health Education
- Influenza Clinics
- School Health Education
|Sue Hansen RN||Director||(406) 683-3179|
|Lindy Walker RN||Public Health Nurse||(406) 683-3183|
|Lilia Guillen-Sanchez||Public Health Assistant||(406) 683-4771|