The Beaverhead County Weed District is intended to bring together those responsible for weed management within Beaverhead County to develop common management objectives; facilitate effective treatment and coordination efforts along logical geographic boundaries with similar land types, uses, patterns, and problems species. Cooperators include private landowners, county government, state agencies, federal land managers, other interested agencies, and individuals.
- Prevent the introduction, reproduction, and spread of designated noxious weeds into and within Beaverhead County.
- Reduce the extent and density of established noxious weeds to a point the natural resource damage is within acceptable limits and, wherever possible, eradicated.
- Implement the most economical and effective weed control methods for the target weed.
- Implement an integrated management system using all appropriate methods or combination of methods.
To view a list of the 2019 Cooperative Weed Days in your area, follow: BVHD Weed Days 2019.
|Amber Burch||Weed Coordinator||(406) 683-3790|
|Kara Maplethorpe||Assistant Weed Coordinator||(406)683-3790|
Forms and Documents
- Blank Three Year Management Plan
- County Listed Noxious Weeds
- Gravel Pit Weed Plan
- Subdivision Weed Plan
- Montana Noxious Weed List