**View Everything Public Health Is Doing to Fight COVID-19 in Beaverhead County HERE**
Numbers related to all K-12 schools and UMW can be found at the link below and by clicking ‘Additional information on COVID-19 in Montana schools.’ Those numbers are released each Wednesday by Montana DPHHS.
- Beaverhead County WIC (Women Infant Child Supplemental Nutrition Program)
- Thursdays: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sheridan WIC (Madison County)
- Every 3rd Monday in Sheridan at the Ruby Valley Hospital (Subject to change)
- Appointments made by calling (406) 683-4771
- Beaverhead Family Planning Clinic
- Tuesdays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Beaverhead Immunization Clinic
- Wednesdays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Walk-ins & Appointments available)
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Communicable Disease Investigation
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Courses
- Public Health Education
- Influenza Clinics
- School Health Education
Fostering Healthy Generations: Healthy you, Healthy me, Healthy us.
The Beaverhead County Public Health Department is committed to strengthening our community by assessing community needs, promoting physical and mental health, preventing disease, and preparedness planning through community collaboration.