- This event has passed.
Beaverhead County/City Board Of Health
January 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Board of Health, with the assistance of the Clerk of Court, has made this meeting available to the public via ZOOM. If you would like to attend the meeting, please utilize the internet link below. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, the size of the group, and the space limitations of the facility, only members of the Board and staff will be physically present in the room. Public participation is encouraged and will be facilitated via ZOOM. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The ZOOM link can be utilized by going to Beaverhead County’s web page and using the District Court link:
“If you have any problems connecting with this link, call 683-3727 for assistance”
Call meeting to order ~ Establish Quorum
REORGANIZATION OF BOARD
- Public Health Update
- Discussion & Action ~ Governor Gianforte’s Directive Dated January 13, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccination Update
- Community Intervention Implementation Plan
- Required PHEP deliverable
- Focus on 3 goals
- Slow transmission of disease
- Minimize morbidity and mortality
- Preserve healthcare, workforce, and infrastructure functions and minimize social and economic impacts
- HB 121 (BOH Authority) Update
DISCUSSION and/or ACTION ITEMS
- Old Business ~ Approval of December 9, 2020 Minutes
- Public Discussion/Comments on Subjects Under BOH Jurisdiction Not on Agenda
- Meeting Schedule ~ Next meeting Tentatively ??
- New business
- Adjourn the meeting