- This event has passed.
Beaverhead County/City Board of Health
November 23 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Board of Health, with the assistance of the Clerk of Court, has made this meeting available to the public via ZOOM. If you would like to attend the meeting, please utilize the internet link below. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, the size of the group, and the space limitations of the facility, only members of the Board and staff will be physically present in the room. Public participation is encouraged and will be facilitated via ZOOM. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The ZOOM link can be utilized by going to Beaverhead County’s web page and using the District Court link: https://beaverheadcounty.org/departments/district-court/
If you have any problems connecting with this link, call 683-3727 for assistance.
Call meeting to order ~ Establish Quorum
- State of Beaverhead County Public Health
- Discussion on Governor’s new Statewide Directives 11/17/20 effective Friday, 11/20/20 at 4:00p.m.
- Hospital Update
- Pioneer Care Update
- Discuss Proposed COVID-19 Position of City/County Health Board
- Isolation and Quarantine Orders
- Public Education on “flattening the curve”
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Review of Phase II Executive Orders
*Discussion of possible future changes and what it means for Beaverhead County
- School Update
DISCUSSION and/or ACTION ITEMS
- Old Business ~ Approval of August 21 Minutes
- Public Discussion/Comments on Subjects Under BOH Jurisdiction Not on Agenda
- Meeting Schedule ~ Next meeting Tentatively??
- New business
- Adjourn the meeting